Resources for Self-Employed Small Business Owners:
- http://www.merrellinstitute.com/toolbox.htm Valuable tools to sign up- FREE!
- Technology Tiger - free website helping small business owners use technology effectively
- Merrell Web - website hosting and domain registration. (We use Merrell Web for our sites!)
- Business resources for small businesses and the self-employed, sponsored by the IRS
- Entrepreneur Magazine Online
- Guerrilla Marketing Articles
- Marketing Terminology
- Power HomeBiz Guides
- SCORE - Service Corps of Retired Executives
- Small Business Administration - US Government sponsored site full of help for the self-employed and small business owner.
- Small Business Development Centers - part of the US Government initiative.
- VistaPrint - business cards, letterhead, marketing postcards, and other business printing.
- Yale University's Web Design Style Guide - free online style guide to help people understand good web design. Whether you're designing your site yourself or hiring someone to do it, this easy-to-read Guide can help you understand the basics.
- Dress for Success - a non-profit organization throughout the USA, Canada, UK and New Zealand, that helps disadvantaged women take charge of their lives. Donate your old business suits, business attire, business shoes, or accessories to a worthy cause. They'll take any business clothing that a woman could wear to a job interview or at work. (They'll take financial donations, as well as your volunteer time.)
- Internet Marketing- We work with dozens of free services to get your business noticed.
- Get Listed on Google- We show you how to get your name listed on Google, for Free! Don't Pay for a listing !
E-Mail Bill Merrell at email@example.com
(c) 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Merrell Institute USA, Bill C. Merrell, Ph.D.